News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897250
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 461
Total: 463
Dave...
mommydi
Google (3)

I'm not Ashamed

Started by Alan, Mon Oct 31, 2016 - 07:00:16

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alan

Excellent movie following the life of Rachel Joy Scott, her walk with Jesus Christ, and her untimely death as a result of the Columbine School massacre. True story, and one that certainly touched my heart. A good watch for any Christian or any other open minded person.

Benfico98

I am open minded. I would like to watch this movie. Hope this would be inspirational  for me.

Charles433

Which movie is this? I am curious to watch it now.

Alan


Powered by EzPortal