News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 677
Total: 677
Google

Moving on to Fresh, New Purpose-driven post divorce

Started by CoachD, Wed Nov 30, 2016 - 18:35:30

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CoachD

Hello there :-)  Need some help from my fellow divorcees please :-)

My name is Dawn and I'm a Christian Life Coach...I have been divorced for a decade and have with the help of God been able to move on and develop a healthy relationship with my ex. It took some time but with Gods grace, spiritual and personal development I have managed to turn things around and now heading into God purpose in a passionate way!
I have realized that this is a very, very difficult for some of my sisters in Christ,and I really want to coach, teach and write to be an instrument of Gods transformation.

I am trying to find out:
WHAT IS /WAS YOUR GREATEST OBSTACLE IN MOVING ON FROM YOUR DIVORCE TO CREATING A NEW LIFE OF PURPOSE?
WHAT KIND OF HELP WOULD YOU NEED TO MOVE ON?

I know what helped me,  but i really want to hear from my sisters on their journey.
I hope you can take some time to respond.

God bless! CoachD

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal