News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897257
Total Topics: 90297
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 322
Total: 323
4WD
Google (2)

Confused

Started by anithadiva, Mon Jan 15, 2018 - 02:29:30

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anithadiva

I am 14 years into my marriage which has been a beautiful ride until 2 months before when my husband confessed that he had his attention on someone else only to help the person come out of the feelings she has been nurturing for him. Although he tried his best to help her , she was still hanging on to him and his thoughts after which he confessed and let her go. Although we had a phase of downtime our relationship has been healed since then.

After this a colleague confessed that he has been attracted towards me because of how I am. For me, he is someone who draws quite a lot of respect from me because of his age. We had sometime to drive yesterday which was when he confessed this.
I do not have any inner feelings and neither does he. The fact that I spend sometime with him is driving me crazy. I love my husband a lot and i know it will break him if I told him. Praying so hard for God's help, comfort and peace. I cannot leave my job and I have been asking God for a change for sometime now and now this has become more earnest. I feel like I have sinned so greatly that God's wrath will consume me. ::cryingtears::

+-Recent Topics

Proverbs 21:2 by pppp
Today at 06:07:19

Psalm 105:15 by pppp
Today at 05:02:00

The Meaning of Foreknew in Romans 8:29 by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:43:54

The Words 'sin nature' in Scripture by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:39:46

1 John 5:1 revisited by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:23:17

We get an extra hour on Halloween night. by Dave...
Yesterday at 19:20:05

Creation scientists by pppp
Yesterday at 17:37:37

Initial faith and ongoing faith, is a distinction needed? by 4WD
Yesterday at 16:44:24

John 1:12-13 revisited. by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:07:58

The Holy Spirit, upon, in or absent in the Old Testament? by Dave...
Yesterday at 13:00:26

Powered by EzPortal