News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897242
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 423
Total: 424
Red Baker
Google (2)

Pray for one another without ceasing

Started by paul1234, Tue Mar 20, 2018 - 22:17:52

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

paul1234


Father, I know the most important reality of my life is that you love me and that you look at me this moment with such tenderness and love as no one ever could; I am your only child.]You desire to forgive me and to heal me where I want healing so that this day will be a brand-new beginning with "a future full of hope."Whatever I have to face today, one thing I know, is that you will be there with me as my best friend, helping, consoling, strengthening, healing and guiding me.There is absolutely nothing I have to be afraid of. All this I know because your Son has told us so. Amen 

angelic


Powered by EzPortal