News:

Buy things on Amazon? Please go to gracecentered.com/amazon FIRST and we'll earn a commission from your order!

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897242
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 1029
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 896
Total: 899

Do I break my wife's heart or my dad's heart?

Started by Mike350, Fri Mar 30, 2018 - 17:36:14

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mike350

#70
Quote from: mommydi on Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 19:58:25

Mike, there's a question you didn't answer earlier that I'm curious about.

Are there other relatives living near your daughter and her family? Not that they could take your place, but just wondering if the grandkids have another set of grandparents living nearby and seeing them often.

They are all alone in North Carolina.  They moved from California to Matthews NC less than a year ago.  My daughter has a newborn and a 3 year old.  Her husband has to be gone a lot for his work, so she really needs some help, especially with the 3 year old.  They love us because we don't meddle, we just help.  We let them live their own lives and just try to be there when they need us.  Baby sitting is a great help and a joy to us, things like that. 

One key component is that I am personally much happier out there and not just because of the kids.  I love the countryside and the people.  I think that the Lord puts the desire in our hearts when he wants us to do something, and I really want to go.

Powered by EzPortal