Author Topic: Off Topic  (Read 117962 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline walker starr

  • PROTECTED
  • Sponsoring Member
  • *******
  • Posts: 3152
  • Manna: 218
  • Gender: Male
  • HE is my refuge and my fortress
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1785 on: Sat Oct 31, 2009 - 12:06:01 »



      Oh my goodness.  Now I have to get a new dog.

Offline Charles Sloan

  • Prisoner of Grace
  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 5403
  • Manna: 2209
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1786 on: Sat Oct 31, 2009 - 12:07:15 »
At least you can teach a new dog old tricks.

Offline Britt333

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 297
  • Manna: 14
  • Gender: Female
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1787 on: Tue Nov 10, 2009 - 16:20:07 »
PICKLES!!!!

Offline zoonance

  • Legendary Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 8529
  • Manna: 233
  • Gender: Male
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1788 on: Fri Nov 13, 2009 - 12:11:16 »
Baptism!  it is like being pickled.  Then, formaldehyde comes to mind... eventually will saturate the mind.

Offline Britt333

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 297
  • Manna: 14
  • Gender: Female
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1789 on: Fri Nov 13, 2009 - 15:08:45 »
Baptism!  it is like being pickled.  Then, formaldehyde comes to mind... eventually will saturate the mind.



 ::crackup::

Christian Forums and Message Board

Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1789 on: Fri Nov 13, 2009 - 15:08:45 »



marc

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1790 on: Thu Jun 17, 2010 - 21:30:20 »
90% of politicians give the other 10% a bad name --Henry Kissinger

evernic

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1791 on: Mon Sep 06, 2010 - 00:30:38 »
I juts wanna a rest

marc

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1792 on: Mon Sep 06, 2010 - 00:38:00 »
I've never finished a thing since I started this life, and I don't feel much like starting n

Dulcie

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1793 on: Mon Sep 17, 2018 - 18:38:48 »
Internet is slow tonight.

Ginger Rella

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1794 on: Thu Sep 20, 2018 - 18:48:11 »
I'm confused.

Dulcie

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1795 on: Fri Sep 21, 2018 - 00:40:25 »
Not a morning person.

Ginger Rella

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1796 on: Fri Sep 21, 2018 - 11:26:14 »
Love to dance.

Dulcie

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1797 on: Fri Sep 21, 2018 - 11:33:57 »
Got locked in the lav...

Ginger Rella

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1798 on: Fri Sep 21, 2018 - 14:56:34 »
Better to have never loved...........

Dulcie

  • Guest
Re: Off Topic
« Reply #1799 on: Fri Sep 21, 2018 - 16:22:36 »
...than to have gathered nectar from honeycomb...