News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 592
Total: 592
Google (2)

Christ's Gift : youtube video

Started by Matteobeast, Thu Feb 23, 2012 - 19:48:43

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Matteobeast

My friend made this video and I think it does a great representation of the gospel. I think he did a great job for him never doing anything like it before. I would hope we would share it with loved ones and spread the word.


Matteobeast

I would also like feedback on it if that's alright. And if you like it please share it with others. I think it sums up the gospel in a little over two minutes and is a good online tract that could point people towards Christ.

bijujohn

True, it is an online tract. You may share it online in other websites too, not only youtube.!

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal