News:

Our Hosting and Server Costs Are Expensive! Please Subscribe To Help With Monthly Donations.

Main Menu
+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 89501
Latest: Reirric
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 897253
Total Topics: 90296
Most Online Today: 691
Most Online Ever: 28613
(Thu Aug 06, 2026 - 16:00:30)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 716
Total: 716

Examples of child custody schedules needed

Started by ForATime, Sun Jul 12, 2015 - 16:17:43

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ForATime

Are you able to help?

Looking for 50/50 or even 60/40 schedules.

Hoping to set up bulk of one weekend with each parent a fortnight.

Not looking for lengthy stints with either parent such as one week each.

Parents are a few miles apart.

Thanks

Texas Conservative

Guess I can't help you.

My ex and I are about 5 miles apart.  We are doing week on; week off but following state guidelines for holidays.  I have found that constant adjustments are detrimental to my kids because they can't even decompress before they are shifted again.

Marie83

Currently, we do a 50/50 split. We have four kids so...
I have them Monday-Wednesday.
He has them Thursday-Saturday.
On Sundays, we each get two.

This isn't ideal for the kids because they get moved around so much, but at least it is equal.

+-Recent Topics

Powered by EzPortal